Saturday, February 13, 2010

First reverie

Salam to all! My first ever post for this blog. I haven't updated any of my blogs since two years ago I think. That is very long. I have so many ideas as to what to post. But I have to make it last and go slow and steady.

And so, welcome to first-timers to my blog:D. A big HUG to those who have read my previous posts on my other blogs. Thank you for your loyalty. Here is the grand opening of my blog. *Takes the big scissors and cuts the red ribbon across the blog* Yay!! *whistles* WooHOO!
Hears the crowd cheering "SPEECH! SPEECH!".
"Thank you thank you everyone! I truly appreciate your kindness and attention. First and foremost, I will try to keep this blog up to date as possible. And your loyalty and cheers will encourage me to further better my blog. Yes, I can!"

~Salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment