Ramadhan is so special. Well, it is very special to me. In a sense that I'm more calm and at peace. It's as if my inner spirituality is there. Ever present. I feel more protected. As if there are angels providing warm comfort. I feel more united with our fellow muslim brothers and sisters in the world. United by the shared experiences and similar goals of reaping the benefits of Ramadhan.
I'm so excited! I've even placed the countdown to Ramadhan widget to the right of my blog.:)) Yay! My dear mother who has finally recovered from that illness that I passed to her(I'm truly sorry Ibu) promised to try to get a mini oven. If not oven, a toaster oven? Well, that means I may be able to bake raya kuih:) I so want to bake cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. Sigh...Insya-Allah she can keep to her word. Insya-Allah.
LOVE RAMADHAN :)
~Salam~
Yay! My mum just got a toaster oven thingum...haha seems that our mothers can telepathise now too ;) We can hunt for recipes together and try baking :D
ReplyDelete