Today 14 Ramadhan 1432H is 14 August 2011. Almost half a month of Ramadhan has passed by. Way to fast in my opinion. There are some things I haven't been able to do or have the courage to bring myself to do. Many things have happened this month. Events that makes you question. Of how strong your iman is. A dear one falling seriously ill.Permanently. His family in unsteady limbo. My dad with a constant frown. My mum who goes all out helping others neglecting her own. And me. I'm just tired. tired. tired. Plus I'm sick with a flu. And guess what, school just started. Things being dumped on my plate.I hate or at least try not to whine but this sucks.
There's another angle to look at these events.
In this holy month of Ramadhan, Allah rewards in abundance. And with that, one would have to be deserving to be rewarded. As such, one would have to undergo trials and tribulations to be deemed worthy. Menguji keimanan seorang hamba di dunia yang fana ini. Ergo, challenges brought upon us serves to test our iman if indeed we have a strong iman and believe in Allah. Insya-Allah.
A part of me supports the first perspective yet the righteous part of me prefers the latter, purposeful perspective. Hikmah disebalik segala sesuatu.
~Salam~
No comments:
Post a Comment