First thing I had to face was tutorial in which I was sensing but wasn't really perceiving. This just an attempt of mine to allude to the fact that I've been studying vehemently for my psych mid-term test. And also to prepare myself for the assignment due this Friday. Other than these, I thought, "Hey, things are going to be OK". It was okay. The test was better than I expected it to be.Alhamdullilah :) But the complexities began only when I got home. All things complex always has something to do with relationships, marriage, family and money. Yup. I won't tell which one but you'll be surprised. Hahaha... But the almost full-blown argument with my mum was very upsetting. To me. Because I usually don't intentionally raise my voice at her. Gosh, I seem to have perfected the art of miscommunication up to the point of arguing with my dear mum. Sometimes the age gap really has a subtle way of making itself known. Now I have to undo or at least salvage what's left of the situation. Cubaan...
On a happier note....
Hari Raya was great! Still ongoing. Hahah. First day, second and third...chaoticlah. The first house I went to and the first thing my cousin, Abang Aboy said "Sydiah, you lost weight". No "selamat hari raya!". LOL. I'm flattered I guess? BUT, I don't think I've lost weight. BUT, evidence surely doesn't point to that. Okay... he last check-up it clearly showed I lost weight. But I don't know HOW I did it. It just happened? And it can't be because of Ramadhan fasting. Coz I was already losing weight before that. Okay, whatever lah. I'm still in denial. I've not lost weight.Yes back to raya! Oh yes, the first house. Every year, we'll go to thesame first house and for sure, there's GOOD FOOD. Food that I swear I'll go on a whole week fast just to get meals like that at home. Curry chicken, rendang, sambal goreng(sweet and spicy) and etc. I shall learn how to cook real good food and have people crave them.Hahaha... Oh man, I wish I can go back kampong and celebrate raya. Tak pernah balik kampong untuk raya. Kalau balik kampong pun, belum tentu kampung mana. Banyak sangat kampong. Hahaha, kat Melaka, kat Tampin, kat Penang, kat negeri sembilan. Banyak adik-beradik tu pasal. moving on...Recently, my cousins (from the first house I went to) came over for raya. Both happily married with their own sons. SO cute lah! Abang Aboy again he commented about me losing weight. Yes I get it but I'm still in denial. He brought his wifey and son, Marc Elias. So adorable with bushy hair. Then Abang Saiful came with wifey and son. So cute!! Imagine just having flown back from Denmark and then having to move to Vietnam. The contrast.... They took time to visit. So sweettt.. Then much recently, my favourite cousin came to visit!! She brought her pair of twins, Balqis and Luqman.A girl and a boy. I swear they're the cutest twins. They were born on Valentine's Day. So sweet.They're soo curious. They explore every corner of the house. For their visit, I made large batches of MANGO and STRAWBERRY pudding. Success! Sweet and soft. Yay! I'm going over to their house soon. I hope once exams are over, I get to make large batches of pudding for everyone :) Insya-Allah
~Salam~
No comments:
Post a Comment