~Salam~
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
When Two Heads Come Together
Accidents do happen. But I don't believe freak accidents happen. Up till yesterday... I was sitting on my chair in front of the computer. Its the kind of chair you can rock forward and back. So, I was trying to lean my chair back but it ws lock. I tried unlocking the mechanism but to no avail. Then my brother helped me. He was standing behind the chair while was sitted, still in front of the computer. He tried pushing the back of the chair backwards while unlocking the mechanism. In a fit of flurry, I leaned back violently and two heads crashed! The back of my skull collided with the front of my brother's head. Damn, it was so hard that I was literally knocked out after that(Slept longer than usual). We didn't scream in pain. It was a big shock for both of us. We were laughing the whole time after that. But afterwards, dizzy spells came over us like waves. It seemed a little better later on. But I felt nauseaus the whole night. Even up till today I feel like there's a lump in my throat and there'll be sudden strokes of dizziness. I'm not sure if all these is bad or becoming worse. Oh well, let's see if I'm still alive for the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment