Thursday, April 15, 2010

To be happy or not to be

Seriously? Seriously?!

Yes, seriously I am happy. Ever since things took a change for the better(or worse sometimes), I believe I am better person now than I am before. Before...there was school and all the stress that entails the title of a student. There were so many things I wished I would rather be doing then other than study. The world of academia I was trapped in was all mere words and humanoids with a veneer of kindliness. I am happy to be rid of it. It wasn't the most horrible of times nor was it the most happiest of times. It was more of a state of tolerance. And everyone has a certain limit to their tolerance. Thank goodness I am very tolerant and full of patience (trust me, I can be very patient unlike any other until you burst my bubble then I'll get you!).

Now, it is different. I feel like a new person. Someone who could do anything. Someone who could pursue their passions. My passions... Its a long list but some important ones are to pursue my favourite field of visual arts, to be better for my family and friends and achieve an inner peace and happiness for happiness comes from within. If you need other people or material things to be happy, then there's something wrong dear. So far, I am reaching closer to those passions.

Because of that, I am happy. It feels strange to be happy. It has a je ne sais quoi feel to it. And I'm liking it.

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude."


~Salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment