This actually occurred to me only after I saw this.
I'm not a pet person. That is to say, I don't really like pets. I used to be allergic to cat's fur when I was younger. Now, I still am not that fascinated with the idea of having pets. Having pets in my family is strictly probatum est. A big NO-NO. Its not that my parents are martinets nor are they bohemian(gosh, far from it!). It just seems to them and myself that letting pets or animals have their freedom is the right thing to do. I understand how much some people can love their animals or dear pets such that you treat them like people, kissing, cuddling, licking(?) those criminally cute creatures. But shouldn't there be some distance or privacy for both the owners and their pets? Plus, can you imagine, your cutsy little cat went out, disappearing in broad daylight doing God knows what and come back home all purring and sayang-sayang(lovey-dovey) and SMACK, you give your cat one good kiss on the lips. And then the licking starts. You have no clue where your cat's lips have been and where or what your cat's tongues have licked.
Personally, I wouldn't want my face to smell like a cat's crotch. No sirreee.
~Salam~

No comments:
Post a Comment