Thank you Allah for everything that you have given me.
All the blessings that you have given me: Alhamdullilah.
When good things happen, sometimes all I can say is Alhamdullilah. And when bad things happen, sometimes, all I can say is Alhamdullilah. I really do not need to count my blessings because everyday you bestow blessings on us all.
I believe in the destiny that you've planned for me. And I believe that I too have to play my part by working hard and pray that insya-Allah you can make it happen.
A few days ago, I was awaiting for my A level results. Day by day, my heart would beat a little faster. when the day came, I felt pretty much numb. All I wanted was for my parents to be happy with my results. When I asked my father about it before receiving my results, all he said was that " Tak kisah ayah nak my children happy dan akhlak yang baik tu aje" (I don't really care about results as long as my children are happy and have good manners/attitudes).
That made me tear up. Looking at my mother's face, her smiling all the way. Breaks my heart if I can't make her happy with my results. But I realize now that results don't mean a single thing to my parents. They just want us to be happy. For me to be happy is for my parents to be happy.
My intentions, my dreams, my aspirations, I always have my family and Allah in mind. Like am I doing the right thing? Will it be accepted? How would my family react? etc... I pray that Allah gives me the strength and iman to keep on pursuing the right thing. The thing that keeps my parents happy. As long as my parents are happy, I'm happy. There's nothing better than seeing the gentle smile forming across my dear mother's face.
Alhamdullilah for everything Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment